POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : File formats for Mac? : Re: File formats for Mac? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:11:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File formats for Mac?
From: mr art
Date: 14 Jan 2000 23:57:10
Message: <387FFE2B.6E907B00@gci.net>
Thanks, Chris. I am not sure that this man would know if he
has a recent version of whatever program you mention. He has been
busy building a service related business with little time for
doing computer related stuff.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000